10.14.2010

self portrait

I'm working on another self portrait.

I always have a hard time with these. I never capture the side of me that I want to. Or I just get overly critical of how I look. Remember my last one? I got so frustrated with my face I started chopping my head out of the photos. Funny thing is I feel it captures me perfectly!



I love everything/every version of this headless photo:
(no matter how many photo "no-nos" i did)

I love this one
(in case you haven't noticed, this is my default profile pic for just about EVERYTHING)



I love it all faded like



and i love the sun-burnt version



and the over saturated version



and the one where i look black (almost)



and the tan western-wanna-be version



and this one





this time around I'm being brave and including my head.
oh...and I'm painting it (eek!)
I will be sharing soon :)

1 comment:

  1. aaah yes claire i love this shot. the first one especially. it always reminds me of a norman rockwell painting. and i can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete