7.28.2010

dear cyberspace,


hello old chap.

We've had a pretty serious relationship for some time now. Seems I couldn't go a day without perusing your vast and endless supply of... stuff. It was a give give relationship. Very healthy if I do say so myself. And I do. So I think I owe you a big fat apology. So I'm sorry: IT'S NOT YOU, IT'S ME! well, actually it's my apartments lack of internet (aka: my neighbor's lack of willingness to share internet {aka lack of neighbors}). Alas, I'll have to be all techy and call the internet people myself. Bleh. And since I only get to see visit you every other full moon (aka, anytime I'm at my parent's house) it'll probably be a while before we can truly catch up. (that is after I do all my grown-up stuff and pay bills and schedule classes and figure out tuition and respond to e-mails...) And then before you know it it'll be like old times again! And our relationship will be stronger than ever! I know it may take some time for find it in yourself to forgive me,
but oh how i hope you do! Cause I miss you very very much.

and I was hoping that you kinda maybe missed me too....
maybe?

circle yes or no

xoxoxo

kitty


P.S. Little shout out to my kid sis who turns 18 this weekend!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY!
I love you to the moon and back!


(isn't she gorgeous?! she got all the good genes....)

1 comment: