5.07.2013

Danielle



!!

I've been so excited to share these images with you but have had to be patient since her dress was a total surprise to the groom! Danielle and Colin were married on Saturday and it was the most beautiful day. My one and only regret is not getting my picture with the bride. I had so much fun working with her and getting to know her better. So much trust and communication is involved in photographing such a special day, it's hard not to feel a special bond with the couples, and even the families. So basically, if you don't want to be my friend, then you shouldn't hire me to do your wedding. I'm considering including rules about it in the contract ;) These are a select few from a roll of film I brought along the shoot. Don't worry, I'll post more soon, so we can continue to swoon over that dress...

8 comments:

  1. Film. *sigh* pure deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is incredible! She looks like she walked right out of the 1920's.

    Beautiful pictures. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were into photography! You are great! These are gorgeous. I go to school with Danielle. Love these photos Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love, love love everything about these photos.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this. fantastic captures! is this film Kodak Portra? (i may or may not be romantically involved with portra...it's just so niiice)

    you're blog is marvelous, real, and wonderful. i'm gonna follow it now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the bead work is amazing. everything is better with beads.

    ReplyDelete