9.30.2012

601



This is my 601st post.  But it's only the 539th post I've actually published.  That means I have 62 drafts sitting in my cue.  Every once in a while I attempt sorting, reading, and actually publishing them, but I get extremely overwhelmed.  It's the same feeling I get when I'm on Facebook and have notifications I haven't read and friend requests that have built up over the last 6 months.  I just pretend they aren't there. 

obviously that ramble isn't related to this image.  But I'm not sure what I want to say about it.  I could tell you that it's my sister, and that she's lovely.  I could tell you it was an assignment for school.  I could tell you that I was thinking about personality contradictions and how I seem to have so many.  I could tell you that my walls used to be that peach color on the left but they are not that grayish color on the right.  I could tell you how my class thought this was "slick".  And I could tell you that "slick" is not a compliment.  I could tell you this was the last of the batch after I called the shoot quits, and had one last idea.  

I could tell you I rather like this photo, or I could tell you that I don't.  
cause the truth is, I'm not sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment