8.20.2012

wall lake



We went camping in the Uintas last weekend with some friends.  We got a late start on the hike to Wall Lake but we set up camp fast, and sat around the fire laughing until it was too windy and too late.  All 6 of us slept in a 4 man tent :)  I could have sworn I heard a bear rummaging through our food outside our tent in the middle of the night...Brandon and I didn't get much sleep.  We woke with sore backs and good spirits and a determination to come back soon, on a day not so windy, so we can jump off the cliffs into the water.

fresh air a good friends can do a lot for the soul.
hoping to fit in a few more hikes this week before school starts up again.


4 comments:

  1. I was just on that lake back in June or July and absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Wall Lake too! My husband has been going there for years! XO

    ReplyDelete