11.24.2011


I love this holiday. I love a day dedicated to expressing gratitude.

today I am thankful for my Heavenly Father. He knows me so well. He's given me blessing after blessing catered to my needs, needs I didn't even know I needed. He gave me amazing parents, who raised me to be loving and good through their constant example. He gave me two amazing siblings who have been my closest friends. And a few years ago he gave me Brandon, who is a constant calm in my life. Although I am thankful for so many "things", it's really the people in my life I rely on the most. They strengthen me and encourage me. They love me and I love them. And that love has taught me so much.

I hope you all have a lovely thanksgiving, and that you get to tell the people you love just how grateful you are for them.

*image by me

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! I'm so thankful for my amazing support system too. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete