10.29.2010

Lumberjacks & Flapjacks

Hey friends/bloggers {blends}

My cousin Stephanie (k she's not really my cousin but she might as well be} is putting on the GREATEST 5k this weekend!

Why is it the greatest you ask? Well let me give you a few good reasons:

1. you get to wear your lumberjack apparel bring out the flannel shirts!

2. you get to eat FLAPJACKS at the finish line!

3. It's exercise disguised as FUN!

4. you can run {or more likely "slow jog"} with the husband, myself, and our good chums!

5. {THE ABSOLUTE BEST REASON OF ALL} All the proceeds go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

Stephanie is an amazing example to me. Her sister was born with Cystic Fibrosis 17 years ago. She is putting on this run to give back to The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation who has helped and continues to help her sister stay healthy.
Lets all celebrate our health and run for this amazing cause!

For more information on the run {location, time, etc.} and to hear more of this great cause, check out the blog here

To register click HERE

Hope to see you Saturday Morning!

P.S. if you'd like to sign up with my team enter leapin lizards for the team name when you register :)
P.P.S. if you do sign up and would like to join me and some good pals at DI for some flannel shirt thrifting let me know! cathorley@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment