12.21.2009

MIA


I've been MIA in the blogging world. I am aware. Where have a I been? mostly in bed, in myvery own full size bed and room to myself. I love being home. sleeping in. eating my motherswonderful cooking. being with the family. being only 6 houses away from B (funny I know...) it's fantastic not having school to worry my little head. and i have been taking it easy. it has been wonderful. But I've missed bloggin' so I'm back {for a bit} (before Christmas completely and utterly engulfs me) {as it should}. here are some pictures that I've somewhat purposefullyprocrastinated at putting up....you'll see why...

My FHE family wishes a very merry Christmas



(My BYU Family Home Evening group Family)

(mom and dad)

(my besties)

. . .

and this is why, ladies and gentlemen, I stay behind the camera. {please do not click and enlarge.}

shoulda listened to me :)

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. this is funny! what great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very fun, and funny, girl. I like you.

    And where was I that I missed that it was your birthday last week?

    Happy Belated Birthday and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    Kiss your mutter for me.

    ReplyDelete