4.18.2011

bangs and stress


{oldies but goodies}
scenes from my favorite sketchbook in high school.
lets call them the stress series shall we?



i made the mistake of wearing my bangs back today.
today being monday.
monday of this week.
this week being finals week.

If you had the misfortune of running into the 21 year-old in desperate need of botox, who looks like she might ram her grocery cart into innocent shoppers at harmons today I apologize.

today.
school.
finals week.
STRESS.
is the reason I have bangs.
no one should have to see my vexing brow.
{it 'aint pretty}
no one.


grateful bangs are semi-in style these days
-kitty

2 comments:

  1. So fun last night! Hope you are less stressed, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dread the day bangs are totally out of style.

    ReplyDelete