10.05.2009

first day of school

Today is my first day of school.
no, i'm not pulling your leg.  
Although school started a month ago, I'm starting it anew today.  
I realized, pathetically, last week that i've been a very poor version of myself lately.  
One might say, that i've been "a poor man's claire".
In fact I've been saying it for quite some time.
and it must come to a stop.
So with an amazing weekend of rejuvenation and inspiration i've got major goals to be the richest of men's Claire.  I'm going to, slowly but surely, attempt to be the best version of me yet.  Yes this is going to take some major changes in my life especially in the following areas:

-school work
-bed time
-healthy eating
-exercising
-and of course: all the primary answers

wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment