7.04.2013

Happy Birthday America!

I LOVE this day. It's always been a favorite of mine. Growing up, the fourth meant cousins, makeshift watersides, early morning freedom runs, lots of good food, and lots of fireworks! As I've gotten older, less family makes it to town, but the feelings of it all still stays. Today, my dad and I are trading in our race numbers for a good old fashioned hike, we want to view the town festivities from way up high! When we get back, I'm hoping to finish a dress I started, just in time for fireworks at the usual spot tonight.

!!

It's hard to do the fourth bad ;)



p.s. thank you so much for tolerating three-year-late wedding photos for the past week! I'm not done yet (oops!) I'm sure I don't need to explain how life gets busy....So I'm warning you: a few more posts and then I'm done! And thank you all for your kind comments, I'm trying to learn how to reply to them within the comments section, anyone have some advice in that department? Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment