1.23.2013

an invitation



the thing about art shows is that they are awkward when they are your own.  I love going to other's, but something about this being my art and me being there with it like "ta-da!" just feels weird.  But really, I'm pretty proud of myself and of this show.  I hope it reads sincere, because it feels more honest than just about anything I've ever done.

I'm having a show reception tomorrow (this just means that I'll be there, and food will be there too) and I'd love it if you came.

January 24th
6-9pm
the main floor of the Harris Fine Arts Center at BYU, Provo Utah.
(you can park in the Museum of Art parking lot)


2 comments:

  1. looks so beautiful! sad i'm not in provo to be able to attend!

    anna
    www.embracethesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, wish I could go.
    I'll be having my BFA show next semester...scary! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete