12.10.2012

A Handmade Christmas Event



I can't even tell you how hyped Britt and I for this shin dig!  We've been scheming this baby for a while and it's finally coming!  We'll be selling handmade goods (not yet featured in our shops!) at discounted prices: bows, books, cards, banners, bags, jewelry, and original art works by our good friend Ellie! Plus yummy treats, christmas vinyls, and of course good company :)

AND....we'd love it if you helped us spread the word!
We are offering an additional 15% off one item* to anyone who blogs about the event.  All you  have to do is write a blog post (include the above image, if you'd like), make sure you include a link to this post or Britt's post, and then simply leave a comment on this post telling me you did so!  We'll gather a list of bloggers who helped us out, all you have to do is come to the party and claim your 15%!

Everyone is welcome to come, eat some yummy treats, and meet other like-minded makers-of-things.

*must be used on the night of the Pop-Up Shop.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like so much fun! wish I could come but I don't live near. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm helping to spread the word my dear :) See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done and done. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete