10.12.2012

today



today is the first day in a very long time that neither brandon nor I have had anything we had to do. So far we've done what we always want to do: sleep in. We are about to go on a rain run (my favorite kind of running!) and later we are heading to salt lake to visit his favorite store, guitar center. He's like a kid in a candy shop there :) and Ikea, which is turning into one of my favorite stores (poor artist + cheap homemaker makes ikea a dream come true.) and we might even make our way to city creek to do some window shopping and meet up with some of our favorite people, tanner and brighton.

You've heard my thoughts on rain right? Today is no different. I feel invigorated. I feel motivated. And I think I'm ready to put more energy into this blog.

whatever that means ?

No comments:

Post a Comment