2.19.2010

you aren't allowed to be healthy on holidays


{so much for my healthiness.}


Brandon just had to be a sweetheart and get me a box of chocolates.

The only other time I had a box of chocolates all to myself was in the 8th grade.
A boy filled my locker (who knows how he got in there) with all sorts of things:
  • a teddy bear
  • box of chocolates
  • roses
  • a love letter
I had no interest in this boy. I couldn't even keep the chocolates cause I felt so bad eating them.

not this time!
This time i hoarded them all to myself! and i refused to share until i had a bite out of every single one so i could keep the very best ones for myself. (valentines day....what a selfish holiday right?)








Ha i know I'm silly but ever since i saw legally blonde i've wanted to do that: take a bite out of every piece of chocolate.

And thanks to B, I finally had the chance!

{he's just making all my dreams, even the silliest ones, come true :)}


hope everyone had a fantastic valentines day full of yummy fatty foods, pretty pinks and reds, and everything heart-shaped!

xoxoxo,
kitty

p.s. musings on our vegas adventure coming soon!
p.p.s. two extremely important and very exciting things happened this past week! can't wait to share!
p.p.p.s. you should probably be prepared for a post-overload!!!

2 comments:

  1. One time I went to a white elephant party and one of the gifts was a box of chocolates with a bite out of every one. Now, just tuck that one away for time when you need a good idea and you can thank me later. It was the talk of the town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah that is a brilliant idea!!!
    thanks auntie

    ReplyDelete