1.14.2010

Hello World

Today was a good day.
This week has been a great week.
This month has been. . . fantastic.

now that I come to think of it,
my life has been, is, and always will be wonderful.
{I really truly believe that}
wonderful because I am so blessed.

I'll admit, sometimes I forget.
I forget how blessed I am and sum up the nerve to consider for a moment that life could be better.
I let myself think

If only I were:
smarter
prettier
richer
healthier
etc.
life would be better.

My Bishop shared with me some words for thought that really put things into perspective:

Learn from the past.
Look forward to the Future,
But live in the present.

no ifs of the future.
no buts from the past.

life is good right where I'm at.
Not everything is perfect.
Which is perfectly fine with me.



and now for some loves in the photobooth

{don't you just love the imperfections at the bottom?!}
{and B's look in 1,2,3, and 4 in the second strip}
{what a silly boy}

5 comments:

  1. Claire! i don't know if you remember me, but i think you were friends with my little brother Sam Thomas in Highschool. Well i think your brother and his brother might have been friends. Anyway, i think you are absolutely adorable! and i have stumbled across your blog a few times and i LOVE it. you are an incredible photographer and writer. and i love those photbooth pictures! hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote :) I have it on a tile in viNal letters In my room!

    thanks for sharing that Claire!-i really needed to hear that right now. i loved the "no ifs of the future.
    no buts from the past." Thanks hon!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are way too good looking. and congrats on your engagement!!!

    ReplyDelete