This semester has come to an end!
I've learned a lot of new things such as:
- I have the greatest friends/roomies in the world
- growing up is expensive
- having a BF takes a lot of time (but I'm not complaining :)
- I'm really really not good at Statistics
- I really really don't care to be good at Statistics
- any major in the fields of science, math, and politics aren't for me.
- how to sew!
- how dependent I still am on my parents.
I could keep going...
Now all I have to worry about is
better put my smarty pants glasses on
not only do they make me look totally indie-rad
but they actually make me smrter!
I mean smArter...
Good Luck on Finals my friends!