11.29.2009

Belated: Happy Thanksgiving

How could I possibly procrastinate blogging my Gratitude?!
I'll tell you how: I was spending my time with them. (Them being the people I'm most grateful for in my life. The people I owe my happiness and joy to: my family)
Thanksgiving was beautiful, I spent it with family, friends, and those I love most.
and get this: I didn't take any photos (except for these 3) the whole break!

(cousins + B on our way to Vegas)
(love the different faces in this last pic :)


And if you know me, you know I must have been having waaay too much fun if i'd go so far as to neglect my camera!

Although I'm thankful for oh-so-many things, there is nothing more important to me than my Family. My immediate, extended, and of course Heavenly Family.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Best thing about this holiday is it really can be/should be an everyday celebration. Take note of those things you are grateful for daily. I PROMISE you, life is so much better when we take the time to notice all the Belles and Whistles :)

xooxox
kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment